What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when the User accesses certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you user their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies based on different criteria:
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Permanent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. They are those that belong to CIB PCs
- Cookies from third parties. Are those whose ownership is of a third party, other than CIB PCs , who will be the one who deals with the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies. Are those that serve to improve the service, locate incidents, recognize the user, etc
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. Are those that serve to analyze information about navigation and offer advertising, either generic or customized
What types of cookies are more common?
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: They are OWN, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through them is treated only by CIB PCs.
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website and/or store information of the behavior of the users obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can know your browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to provide personalized services and/or advertising to analyze the operation of the system, recognize when you access as a user, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest time possible, as well as analyze and measure the use and activity of the web page.
Is my consent needed to implement a cookie?
No consent is required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required and can be requested in different ways. In the case of CIB PCs , it will be deemed granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that at any time you may revoke it and deactivate the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: These are those created and managed solely by us, and allow the user to navigate through our website and use the different options, such as identifying the session, personalizing information or accessing restricted access areas
For more information see: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The web domain www.cibpcs.com uses the following types of cookies:
- _gid It is used to distinguish users. It’s a Google Analytics cookie. Expires at 24 hours
- PHPSESSID Own cookie from the hosting provider. Expires at the end of the browsing session.
- PrestaShop - Technical cookies that the electronic commerce system uses to be able to use different options and functionalities of the Prestashop system .
How to deactivate cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.