Holder and general conditions of contract
The present General Conditions of Contract - hereinafter CGC -, regulates the conditions of purchase of the different products offered on our website: www.cibpcs.com, owned by CENTER INFORMÀTIC DEL BERGUEDÀ SL (now CIB PCs ), an Spanish society, with NIF B65991499, and located in Paseo de la Industria nº48, 08600, Berga, Barcelona - Spain.
The users who make purchases at www.cibpcs.com fully accept these CGC and will be bound by these, as if they were written at the time of contract / purchase.
The reading and acceptance of the CGC will be a prerequisite, prior to the purchase of any product through www.cibpcs.com
In accordance with the legislation in force, you can proceed to the return of products, within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the goods by the customer. For this, the conditions set forth in this document must be met. You can do it by filling out the form that you can download from our website and send it to us via email.
CENTRE INFORMÀTIC DEL BERGUEDÀ SL reserves the right to modify the CGC at any time and without prior notice. The CGC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and can be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, the completion of the order by completing the purchase form, implies compliance with the price offered and the general conditions of sale in force at that particular moment. Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be deemed perfected as of right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and can not be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties . Castilian will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be archived and the user will have access to it in his client area.
- Delivery times range between 24 and 72 hours at the customer's choice. We can not guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that the transport companies comply with them whenever possible. In rural populations far from urban centers it is not possible to guarantee delivery in 24 hours.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated in each and every one of the products offered. In the orders that include several articles a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item whose delivery time is greater.
- The client will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything that is included. After these 72 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for malfunctions or failures with the shipment.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the client should check the products upon receipt of them and expose all the objections that may exist.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours in order to claim the incident from the transport company. In the same way it is convenient to leave a record to the transport company:
- DHL Express: +34 916604300
- Tourline : 902 34 33 22
- Seur : 902 10 10 10
- You can check everything related to shipping costs by clicking here .
You have 14 days to return a product since you receive it at your home. You can do it by filling out the form that you can download from our website and send it to us via email.
Once we receive the product/s, and verify its status, we will refund the money according to the payment method you have used:
- If you paid with a card , the payment will be made in your account within 48 to 72 hours.
- If you paid by Paypal , the payment will be made in your Paypal account.
- If the payment was made by bank transfer , we will ask you for an account number to make the payment. Keep in mind that it can take up to 48 working hours until it is reflected in your bank account.
- If you paid for financing , we will proceed to make a total or partial cancellation of the amount financed depends on the case.
- For the rest of the forms of payment, we will request an account number to make the payment.
You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of them other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
Check our return policy .
- No returns of the following products will be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.:
- The provision of services, once the service has been completely executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgment on his part that he is aware that, once the contract has been Completely executed by the businessman, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the employer can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, such as the computers configured on demand.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been mixed indissociably with other goods.
- The supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided in a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and conditions, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise CIB PCs reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once filled out and sent the return form, you will receive the instructions so that you can send it to our facilities, in your email. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 5 days after you inform us of your desire to exercise the right.
- The transportation costs originated by the return will be at your expense. You are free to choose and look for the agency that best suits your needs or offer you the most competitive rates. However you can calculate the cost can acarrearte return here:
- Once it has been received and verified that the merchandise is in perfect conditions, the refund of the amount will be processed. We will refund the payment received, excluding delivery costs. We will make the payment within a maximum period of 30 calendar days from the date on which you exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we can retain the refund.
- Return of products with a gift or promotion. The full refund (full pack or article + gift) will be required to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include game download codes, it will be a requirement not to have downloaded it in order to proceed with the full payment. In the event that it has been downloaded, the amount of the game or software will be deducted from the total to be reimbursed.
The warranty does not cover those defects caused by incorrect use of the product and / or manipulation of the product other than that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair. The following are therefore excluded from the warranty:
- Defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical accidents, wear and tear and use not in accordance with the instructions of CIB PCs .
- Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by CIB PCs , as well as products that are the subject of a specific support contract.
- Incorrect software / hardware configuration, by the client, of a computer, component or peripheral. Incorrect software / hardware configuration or failure in a computer caused by a component not supplied by CIB PCs and incorporated by the client.
- Infection of computer viruses, by the client, in equipment, hard disks or diskettes of drivers or additional software.
For these purposes, CIB PCs informs that the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) establishes several options to exercise the right of withdrawal. Among them, it is possible to do so by filling out a form electronically. In order to shorten the time and to be able to return it in a comfortable way and without delays, from CIB PCs we advise you to use that option and fill in the withdrawal form that will be provided to the formalization of your order, accessing with your username and password.
All the information regarding warranty of the products can be found in the warranty section .
Cancellation of orders
Those cancellations of orders that involve a return to the client and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try that the term does not exceed 7 days.
Legal Bases of Contests
All the information about the legal bases of the contests here .
Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
Under Royal Decree-Law 12/2017 12/2017, of July 3, which modifies the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, in Regarding the system of fair compensation for private copying, CENTRE INFORMÀTIC DEL BERGUEDÀ SL will have to charge, in appropriate cases, compensation for the sale of those non-typographical products or devices, offered for sale at www.cibpcs.com, which, intended exclusively for private, non-professional or business use, reproducing works (books or similar publications, phonograms and videograms ) owned by third parties (editors, producers of phonograms and videograms , performing artists ...).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is reported that there is an exemption and reimbursement system for the payment of these compensations, which is regulated in the new art. 25, point 7 and 8 of the Intellectual Property Law, modified by the aforementioned Royal Decree-law 12/2017 that regulates the manner and requirements to justify the right to reimbursement for those natural and legal persons exempted by law and / or those who Without being exempted, they have accredited to destine the acquired product to an exclusively professional use or to its export or intra-community delivery.
In this sense, those companies, professionals, freelancers and public bodies exempted in the sense indicated, must obligatorily certify CIB PCs , through the certificates established by the Royal Decree-law, which are within the exemptions of canon to apply them legally.
More information in the following link: http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2017/07/04/pdfs/BOE-A-2017-7718.pdf