Holder and general conditions of contract
The present General Conditions of Contract - hereinafter CGC -, regulates the conditions of purchase of the different products offered on our website: www.cibpcs.com, owned by CENTER INFORMÀTIC DEL BERGUEDÀ SL (now CIB PCs ), an Spanish society, with NIF B65991499, and located in Paseo de la Industria nº48, 08600, Berga, Barcelona - Spain.
The users who make purchases at www.cibpcs.com fully accept these CGC and will be bound by these, as if they were written at the time of contract / purchase.
The reading and acceptance of the CGC will be a prerequisite, prior to the purchase of any product through www.cibpcs.com
CENTRE INFORMÀTIC DEL BERGUEDÀ SL reserves the right to modify the CGC at any time and without prior notice. The CGC will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and can be modified in response to market fluctuations. However, the completion of the order by completing the purchase form, implies compliance with the price offered and the general conditions of sale in force at that particular moment. Once the order is formalized, the purchase will be deemed perfected as of right, with all the legal guarantees that protect the acquiring consumer and, from that moment, the prices and conditions will be contractual and can not be modified without the express agreement of both contracting parties . Castilian will be the language used to formalize the contract. The electronic document in which the contract is formalized will be archived and the user will have access to it in his client area.
The prices shown include the legally applicable Value Added Tax (VAT) and are indicated in euros. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the prices indicated do not include shipping costs. "
- Delivery times range between 1 and 3 business days at the customer's choice.
- Delivery times will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated in each and every one of the products offered. In the orders that include several articles a single shipment will be made and the delivery time will correspond to the item whose delivery time is greater.
- The client will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to verify that everything that is included. After these 72 hours, the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for malfunctions or failures with the shipment.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. It is in the next 24 hours when the client should check the products upon receipt of them and expose all the objections that may exist.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours in order to claim the incident from the transport company. In the same way it is convenient to leave a record to the transport company:
- DHL Express: +34 916604300
- Tourline : 902 34 33 22
- Seur : 902 10 10 10
- You can check everything related to shipping costs by clicking here .
The warranty does not cover those defects caused by incorrect use of the product and / or manipulation of the product other than that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In these cases, the consumer must take charge of its repair. The following are therefore excluded from the warranty:
- Defects and deterioration caused by external events, accidents, mainly electrical accidents, wear and tear and use not in accordance with the instructions of CIB PCs .
- Products modified or repaired by the customer or any other person not authorized by CIB PCs , as well as products that are the subject of a specific support contract.
- Incorrect software / hardware configuration, by the client, of a computer, component or peripheral. Incorrect software / hardware configuration or failure in a computer caused by a component not supplied by CIB PCs and incorporated by the client.
- Infection of computer viruses, by the client, in equipment, hard disks or diskettes of drivers or additional software.
All the information regarding warranty of the products can be found in the warranty section .
Legal Bases of Contests
All the information about the legal bases of the contests here .
Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
In this sense, those companies, professionals, freelancers and public bodies exempted in the sense indicated, must obligatorily certify CIB PCs , through the certificates established by the Royal Decree-law, which are within the exemptions of canon to apply them legally.
More information in the following link: http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2017/07/04/pdfs/BOE-A-2017-7718.pdf