In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce , we inform you:
- CENTER INFORMÀTIC DEL BERGUEDÀ S.L. (hereinafter, CIB PCs) is a company dedicated to the sale of Online Computing.
- Corporate name: CENTER INFORMÀTIC DEL BERGUEDÀ S.L.
- Registered office: Paseo de la Indústria nº 48, 08600 Berga, Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: +34938222258
- Office hours: from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
- Registry data: Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Volume 43672, Folio 0169, Sheet 435088, Registration 1
- Tax identification number: CIF ESB65991499
- Administrator: Matias Oliver
- CIB PCs con is a company in charge of the exploitation, management and operation of the website WWW.CIBPCS.COM.
- Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ .
Access and/or use of this website gives you the status of USER, which accepts, from that access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use that are included here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
WWW.CIBPCS.COM provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to CIB PCs , or to third parties which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make an appropriate use of the contents and services that CIB PCs offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them for:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, apology of terrorism or assault against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of CIB PCs , its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, content, structure, design and presentation form of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are the property of CIB PCs by themselves or as an assignee and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
The user is prohibited from reproducing, processing and distributing public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of CIB PCs .
The user will refrain from using means that can suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and/or its contents.
CIB PCs is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use made by third parties of this web page, nor for the information transmitted through it to third parties. The use of the contents that the user may make and the possible consequences or damages that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user.
CIB PCs is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the content that may cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users
CIB PCs reserves the right to exercise the legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illicit uses by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
CIB PCs is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, for example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
CIB PCs reserves the right to make changes on the website without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through the same as the form in which they are presented or located in your portal.
In the case that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, CIB PCs will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will CIB PCs assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Access to the portal
CIB PCs withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the General Conditions of Use.
Right of exclusion
CIB PCs reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the General Conditions of Use.
CIB PCs will pursue the breach of the conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
Modification of the present conditions and duration
CIB PCs may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between CIB PCs and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Berga, Barcelona.
Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Updated: Feb 16, 2019